Thursday, May 24, 2012

Recent Customs

 I wanted to share some custom pieces that I've created recently for clients.  Some sweet friends of ours who we met in birthing class had twin boys a few months ago!  Their daughter was born about a month before T-man, and we were excited to celebrate their new additions!

These are 2x4 foot canvases, and I just love how they turned out!  My favorite part was that the names were entrusted to me before the boys were born! I was sworn to secrecy, and kept my lips sealed!






 This next mural was for a friend of a friend!  I fell in love with this nursery the moment I walked in!!! The beautiful lilac color was so calming and gorgeous!  Once again, since we were doing a monogram, I was entrusted with the name of this little one!!!  Now that she's here, I know sweet Nora must love her gorgeous room!





And, this is Winter's nursery!  Again, this was a friend of a friend, and her nursery totally fit this couple!!! I have gotten so many compliments on this adorable little tree, and the coordinating pink furniture!!! 




I had to hold on to a lot of these photos until the babies were born, but now that they're all here, I wanted to share!!!  Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD!!!! You are so talented. I love the monogram. Come over anytime:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that you are doing the custom painting! i would love to show you off! always new babies that need happy little rooms to come home to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark is an desirable and also unexplainable shade, following put on in vintage glasses frames, celebrate the actual person wearing them extravagant along with captivating.

    ReplyDelete