Saturday, September 26, 2009

Business Cards!

Y'all, I am SO excited! I have just ordered my very own business cards! The new background on my heading is the background on the card! After much work on the picture, I LOVE the way it turned out! I am thinking that these glasses may end up being rather iconic ;)

I've had a lot of comments on my glasses. I get a lot of, "Wow, your glasses are really blue!" to "I like your glasses. Not many people can pull off a color, but you can." Lol, I know that they can be a bit suprising when you first see them, but I love them!!! Anyways, I just had to post that I will finally have my business cards in about a week!

I've got a few pictures that I'm going to post of just some sketchbook assignments that I've been doing with the kids. I'll try to get them up tomorrow after the pig roast at church!

No comments:

Post a Comment