Thursday, September 29, 2011

Moustache

I'm not sure when or how it started, but I just love me a good (fake) moustache (pronounced "moo-stash")!!!  When I was teaching my 7th graders, I used to draw little swirly moustaches on their index finger, and take their pictures with it up under their nose!  Hilarious!

So I found these the other day at the Dollar Tree!  Big A asked me what I was going to do with them, and I'm really not sure!  But I do know, one should never be without a good moustache :)
I recently saw these pillow cases, and I'm determined to make a set of my own! (in my free time, of course ;)

And, let's just say, if you're at a loss for what to get me for Christmas, these will do :)
And, since one should never be without said Moustache, here is a printable just for you!!!  Imagine how suave you will look to your co workers when you dawn your mysteriouso mustachio!!! :)

Happy Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment