Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Spreading Christmas Cheer

Today I made little treats for Andy's coworkers.  I really jump at any chance I get to bake :)  So, of course I made chocolate chip cookies!
 They turned out so perfect, soft and fluffy!  I got these adorable little treat bags at Wal*Mart for $1.27, and they came with the twisty ties.
 I packaged up 8 cookies in each bag, and added some delicious mint hot chocolate to put into the neat little tins that were only $1!
 Tucker was really wanting to get in on the action, so I suggested he make the cards.  I think he did a great job! ;)
 Aren't his little hand prints adorable?!  They make cute little reindeer :)  (oh my goodness, the crafts you can do with little hands and feet!!!  I am LOVING this age!)
 Everything got neatly packed inside (it all fit perfectly!)
 And the card really tops it off!!!
Each gift was made for under $2 each, but the love that was put into it is priceless!!! :)  I love making great gifts at little to no cost!!!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I made a little photo backdrop using a sheet and some hand made snowflakes!vintage eyewear

    ReplyDelete
  2. To date, mens glasses make the most of this kind of scantiness and make all of their method to the highest ranking regarding men's favourite embellishment in one cerebrovascular event.

    ReplyDelete