Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Spreading Christmas Cheer

Today I made little treats for Andy's coworkers.  I really jump at any chance I get to bake :)  So, of course I made chocolate chip cookies!
 They turned out so perfect, soft and fluffy!  I got these adorable little treat bags at Wal*Mart for $1.27, and they came with the twisty ties.
 I packaged up 8 cookies in each bag, and added some delicious mint hot chocolate to put into the neat little tins that were only $1!
 Tucker was really wanting to get in on the action, so I suggested he make the cards.  I think he did a great job! ;)
 Aren't his little hand prints adorable?!  They make cute little reindeer :)  (oh my goodness, the crafts you can do with little hands and feet!!!  I am LOVING this age!)
 Everything got neatly packed inside (it all fit perfectly!)
 And the card really tops it off!!!
Each gift was made for under $2 each, but the love that was put into it is priceless!!! :)  I love making great gifts at little to no cost!!!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I made a little photo backdrop using a sheet and some hand made snowflakes!vintage eyewear

    ReplyDelete