Monday, January 9, 2012

painting ideas

Now that you've seen a few Color n Cups painting parties in action, I'd really like your help.  I want to add more painting options to the repertoire.  I'd like some fun, fresh paintings to get people's attention.  I've been dying to do a peacock one, very similar to this one, but with slightly different colors.
I also really like the abstractness of this next one, but with the brightness in the middle.  What do you think?!
I think it'd be fun to do a fully abstracted one as well, and add a cross or two into the mix!

So, what do you think?!  I could really use your help on this.  You could even link to a picture that you think would be cool to paint in a painting class!  I hope to work on some of these here pretty soon!

What are you being inspired by on this Monday morning?!

2 comments:

  1. I love the peacock! Several of my friends work at Painting with a Twist (which is huge in Louisiana). Some of their stuff was themed around holidays and even cool initials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically, it should be mentioned in which free glasses have turned into a sizzling as well as well-known expression on-line.

    ReplyDelete