Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happi Tree

A few weeks ago I got to paint a mural for Melissa's little girl, Winter!  Their nursery was almost all set, and after the tree was up, they were ready to welcome her into the room!
 They chose the Dena Happi Tree bedding, which is absolutely adorable!!! To top everything off, the crib and dresser/changing table was a gorgeous shade of pink!!!
 I instantly fell in love with their style the moment that I walked in!  I think it helps that I love all things baby, but doing murals and customized canvases for families is one of my favorite things!

 I just loved how the room turned out!!!

7 comments:

  1. That is adorable. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I love that!
    -Courtney;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. if only you were closer to arizona! I would totally have you paint annie's nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is WAY cute! Love the colors and the little owls and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious! You do such great work Kelly!!! @Kelley, she could still make a canvas & ship it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obtaining prescription sunglasses online is currently steadily turning into essentially the most popular routes regarding goblet consumers, nevertheless a great many others obtain solutions spectacles from eye retailers.

    ReplyDelete