Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Documented Faith!!!


Hi friend! It's been a while since I've posted on the blog, but I've got some big news to share with all of you!

A few weeks ago, I came across this little post from Stephanie Ackerman! I have always loved sharing my faith and sharing my art with others, so after some prayer I decided to apply for the documented faith design team. Their products are awesome, and they are creating such an amazing community with those who are also documenting their faith!
I just found out that I am on their Ambassador Design Team! I am so absolutely excited! I have already gotten to know a few of the other creative ladies on this team, and I can't wait to see how God works in all of us and uses our artwork and these products to bring him glory!

So, what are these products I keep talking about?! Well, I will be doing a review once I receive all of my new swag, but here are a few of my favorites!

 Washi! I am a sucker for some amazing tape to use on, well, pretty much anything! I love these black and white graphic patterns!
Stephanie's hand lettering and doodles are adorable! I cannot wait to get my hands on these and start playing!
Here are a few links for documented faith if you would like to follow along and join the fun!

Website: http://www.documentedfaith.com

Facebook Group- Documented Faith

Instagram- 

No comments:

Post a Comment