Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Meet and Greet!

I am having so much fun with this blog right now, and LOVING all of the new friends and followers I'm making!!! However, if you haven't followed my family blog, you probably don't know much about me. So, let's change that!!! Here we go:

A. Age: Twenty-Seven

B. Bed size: Queen. I want to be able to still be close, but let's face it. He's a King Size man, so sometimes it gets a little crowded :)

C. Chore you dislike: Oh my gosh, ALL of them! J/k...sort of :) If I had to pick, it would be laundry. It's Never Ending!!!! I feel like I just keep folding and putting away, just to do it again!

D. Dogs: Sookie!!! She's a Bichon, and basically part of our family! We've had her for about 3 years now.

E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast, usually Life cereal or Strawberry Pop Tart, and as of a few weeks ago, my cup of coffee!!!!

F. Favorite color: right now, teal!!! I am totally a color person, for sure! So, also included in this list would be orange, pink, and yellow! :D

G. Gold or silver: I think silver. Most of my jewelry is in it, but I do have some gold as well.

H. Height: 5' 5"...shortest in my family...due to the coffee maybe?!

I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano for a little while when I was younger...I have the talent show tapes to prove it!!!

J. Job title: Wife, Mom, Homemaker.

K. Kids: T-Man!!! Oh, my goodness! This little guy is the best thing EVER! He is SO much fun, and I just love him to pieces!

L. Live: Indiana.

M. Mom’s name: Mom, Momomia, Mops, Toodles :)

N. Nicknames: Kel, The Girl in the Blue Glasses (people actually call me this when they see me!), K-Money (one of my favs given to me by a couple 7th grade boys :) Gebbs.

O. Overnight hospital stays: My first time was when B-A was in the ICU for his A-fib. Second time was as a patient for the first time giving birth to T-man!!!

P. Pet peeves: Oh, goodness. Whistling, people who drive slow, people who start a sentence, then tell you that they can't say what they were going to say, flipping through the channels really fast without seeing what's on, people who look in the mirror at themselves while they're talking to you, rude people, babies who don't sleep...:) I kid ;)

Q. Quote from a movie: "The man up and disappeared like a fart in the wind."

S. Siblings: 2 sisters. One older, one younger. We get mistaken for triples and twins when we're together!!!

T. Time you wake up: It depends on when T-man get's up. Usually between 7 and 7:30.

U. Underwear: what about it?!

V. Vegetables you don’t like: broccoli.

W. What makes you run late: Well, besides my existence (I've ALWAYS run late!), T-man!!! There's a lot of stuff to think about when leaving the house with a baby!

X. X-rays you’ve had: On my back. I have scoliosis, so I had a bunch when I was younger. Don't worry, nothing serious, just a slight turn of the spine!

Y. Yummy food you make: Pioneer Woman's pizza!!! I also make delicious chocolate chip cookies and chocolate mint cookies!

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Oh, my. I haven't been to the zoo in forever!!! Maybe the elephants and monkeys?

Well, I hope you feel like you know me a little better!!! If you have any other questions, shoot them my way! :D

4 comments:

  1. Love this kind of posts, because I get to know random facts about the blogger!!
    YAY! I'm not the only short person in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with Life cereal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm....Seems like all of the things I do are on your Pet Peeves list. :/ Big A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What movie is that quote from? Ever make Pioneer Woman meatloaf? It's the best!

    ReplyDelete