Friday, October 7, 2011

Say "Cheeeeeese!"

You know when it's really late at night, and you're convinced that you're about to hit the end of the internet, but for some reason, you can't drag yourself up off the couch and you just. must. keep. looking?!

Come on, you know you know what I'm talking about...Please tell me it's not just me...

Well, when I've hit that point, I usually land browsing through old pictures on facebook.  And, since it's super late and I'm bored out of my mind, the memories usually evoke uncontrollable laughter.  Yay, you know what I mean :)

Well, my sisters and I have this weird habit of "ruining" pictures at the last second.  I'm not exactly sure when it started, or why, I just know that we do, and it's hilarious.  Here's a great example:

Take 1:
Take 2:
Take 3: Finally!
And, I think all of us really found out matches, because this happens a lot:
We can usually get Mom involved, too :)




















Dad, he's usually just pretty straight forward, though ;)  and puts up with us pretty well :)



I just thought I'd share a little of our crazy life with you before you go into this beautiful weekend!  Happy Friday!

2 comments: