Monday, October 3, 2011

Stitching





I had to write this post before I forgot!!!  I woke up this morning and realized that I had been dreaming about cross stitches to hang in my house!!!  Not just the normal kind, but really funky ones, like of my glasses, and a "you are my sunshine" cross stitch/watercolor to make for a bedroom!!!  My parents brought back these adorable paper placemats from my Grandparent's house, and they would be the most perfect detail for that little piece!!! :)
Why would I be dreaming of this, you ask?!

Hmmmm, it may have something to do with my obsessive pinning on Pinterest last night!!!  I found the most adorable vintage inspired kid's rooms, and they had gorgeous art hanging in them!  I would actually love to do this idea around our house, but all in good time ;)

The picture above is actually from my studio!  We've got a great little collection of cross stitches from growing up!!!!  I just love how they look! :)

Anyone else addicted to Pinterest?!!!  Come follow me and see what I've been pinning!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment