Monday, May 16, 2011

Babushka!

Mom, T, and I spent a few days in Louisville this weekend with my sisters! It was SO much fun!!! Besides fellowship, garage sale-ing, and eating ice cream :) I got to visit a few of my favorite shops.

One of my most favorites is Why Louisville.
They have such quirky and bizarre items, and a lot of unique local artist's work. T and I got to wander around a bit by ourselves, which gave me a chance to soak up everything. As I was finishing up the very last shelf, I spied this treasure!!!!
Be still my heart!!!! I have been looking for something like this!!!!
I'm not sure why, but these little Russian stacking dolls have been calling my name recently. I even made my own Babushka stamp! (pictures to come). I about fell over when I found this! There are 4 different size and styles of the doll cards, and they can be displayed standing up, or just serve as a cute note!!! *LOVE!* I want to send them to people, but I think I'll have to stare at them for just a while longer :D

This weekend Big A got the paint on my wood shelf!!! I've got one more coat to add today, and then the decorations will be added :D

Hope you had a great weekend! :D

1 comment:

  1. So weird- we were JUST talking about those little Russian dolls today! I think they're adorable- can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete