Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hoo Are You?!

Over at Night Owl Crafting, she's got a few questions to answer!

1. What type of diamond cut do you like?

I love the classic round cut. Originally, I loved the princess cut, but after MUCH research, Big A decided that the round cut was more vibrant, and I totally agree! It looks beautiful on my setting, too!

2. If you are married when is your anniversary. if not what month would you like to be married in?
Our Anniversary is June 2. It was a beautiful day with perfect weather!

3. What were or would you like your wedding colors to be?
My wedding colors were sage green with light pink, peach, and cream accents! It was beautiful!

4. How many bridesmaids did or would you have at your wedding?
I had 3 bridesmaids. They were my 2 sisters, and one of my great friends (who set Big A and I up!)

5. How long have you been married?
We will be married for 4 years this June! :D

1 comment: