Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day gift ideas

As you know, Mother's Day is coming up this Sunday. Unfortunately, I'm facing a bit of a dilemma.

You see, I basically have the BEST mom ever!!! She and I have always been the best of friends, and even now, we love spending time together, crafting, creating, shopping, and hanging out!!!

Ok, my struggle. Kendall, my younger sister, has already trumped the Mother's Day gifts this year. She created an adorable Shutterfly picture book of all of the boys for mom! It was SO cute!!! Mom loved it, and of course, how are we to top that?!!!

So, that's where I need your help!!! I need ideas!!! What were some of your favorite gifts that you've gotten for your mom, or even received as a mom? What things are you considering giving this year? Any neat, unique items that you've seen?

Your helps is greatly appreciated! :D Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I bought a flowerpot with Gerber daisies. She loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Chloe...even before I read her comment, I was thinking...PLANT! A flowering plant is even better! May not trump the photobook (what a great idea!) but it is throughtful and will be something mom can enjoy through out the year!

    Good luck!

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year I'm making personalized necklaces for my mom and mother-in-law with a photo of my son and his birthstone. And of course I made myself one too...:) You can see a picture at
    http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2011/04/decisionshelp.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Kelly! I'm just starting out with jewelry making, so I really appreciate the encouragement. :) I gave my mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law their necklaces today and they loved them. I don't have an etsy shop yet, but I'm really considering it...I'm just afraid to do it and then no one will want anything...lol. Thanks again!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete