Earlier this summer, I made a some notes (...6 pages...) of what I wanted to do for T's party. Part of that was making as much as I could! I hand high hopes of completing every part of my list, however, time and skill didn't allow for that :)
The first project that didn't work out were the homemade teething biscuits for the party favor cups, found here. I already had all of the ingredients, and thanks to a great tip from a reader on the site, I whipped out some pretty cute biscuits.
1. I could put in another batch, cook them longer, and see if they came out crispier (it was already 9:30 pm...I go to bed an hour later)
2. or, throw in the towel and buy some puffs...
Guess what I did :/ If I hadn't had a million other items on my to-do, I would have given it another try, but I had to just move forward, so I did!!! :)
If you try these at home and get them to work, please tell me what i need to do to make them work! Thanks! :)